Prices of real estate in Croatia by the sea vary depending on the location.
The most expensive locations in Croatia are:
1. Dubrovnik – Dubrovnik is famous for its breathtaking beaches, beautiful historical monuments and high property prices. In Dubrovnik, property prices are around 4,000 – 5,000 euros per square meter.
2. Opatija – Opatija, a resort town on the Istar peninsula, is popular among tourists and lovers of historical buildings. Property prices in Opatija are around 3 000 – 4 000 euro per square meter.
3. Split – Split, Croatia’s largest port city, is located on the Adriatic coast. Property prices in Split are around 2 500 – 3 500 euros per square meter.
4. Rovinj – Rovinj, a beautiful seaside town on the Istrian peninsula, is popular among tourists and lovers of history and culture. Property prices in Rovinj are around 2 500 – 3 500 euros per square meter.
5. Hvar – Hvar, a famous island resort in South Dalmatia, is located on the island of Hvar in the Adriatic Sea. In Hvar, property prices are around 2 500 – 3 500 euros per square meter.
Which locations in Croatia by the sea are the cheapest:
Croatia has many areas by the sea that are affordable for tourists and which are ideal for a holiday or buying a property.
1. Zadar – Zadar is an area with a lot of historical and cultural sights, but it also offers affordable prices for properties by the sea.
2. Crikvenica – This resort on the Adriatic coast offers some of the cheapest beachfront property in Croatia.
3. Omis – Omis is a popular tourist spot with beautiful beaches and views of the Mosor Mountains. Despite its popularity, it offers many affordable properties.
4. Senj – Senj is a small seaside town located between Zadar and Rijeka. It offers beautiful sea views and a lot of affordable real estate.
However, it is important to note that property prices can vary depending on the specific location, sea view, condition of the property and other factors.